Sunday 1 April 2018

Flowers at Noor Designs


Good Morning,

Happy Easter everyone I hope you all have loads of Easter Eggs, I know I have quite a few to get through.

As its the first of the month there is a new challenge over at Noor Designs UK and our theme this month is .........

Flowers



I have coloured up Fairy and Puppy by Whimsy Stamps using Copic Markers, I have only used the Cool Grey markers with a touch of colour to go with the papers


The papers I have used are from the Mintay 6x6 Celebrations Paper Pad, as the theme is Flowers & these papers are covered in flowers I thought it was the perfect choice.


I have made a couple of flowers using foamiran, I haven't made any of these for a while & had forgotten how much fun they are to make.


Of course I have added my fav Bon Bon's :-)


Thank you for stopping by & make sure you stop by the Noor Designs Blog to see all the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the DT.

Hugs

Emma xx



No comments:

Post a Comment