Thursday 10 August 2017

Pretty in Pink at Midweek Magnolias



Good Morning 


I'm a little late with my post as I forgot to photograph my card, all made ready & waiting but as I have a head like a sieve at the moment I forgot the most important thing. Well all done now lol

Our theme for this fortnight is 

Pretty in Pink 

Midweek Magnolias



I have coloured up Unicorn Tilda & Unicorn with text using Distressed Markers Of course I have added some glamour dust to the ribbon bows & the unicorns horn, Unicorns have to sparkle you know ;-)


I have embossed the 'I Believe in Unicorns' sentiment with WOW embossing powder, I found these whilst cleaning my crafty shack. The smaller foamiran flowers I made but the larger rose if from the last Crafteezee Collection along with the pink sparkly flower underneath it.


Thank you for stopping by & please pop over to the Midweek Magnolias Challenge & see all the lovely inspiration from the DT & join in as we have a fantastic prize from Magnolia Sweden.

Hope you have a lovely day

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:

Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - Shabby Chic/Vintage
Magnolia-Licious - Anything Goes - Option Lace
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
World wide open design team challenge - Anything Goes - Winner
Noor Designs - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card Emma! Such wonderful masking and a fabulous design. Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma this is a stunning card the image you have used is so pretty and so are the flowers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning image and so beautifully coloured.
    Such a beautiful creation you have made here. I love it and very nice work too.
    Apologies for missing in action since June but had bad accident and have not been able to comment on entries, just starting to do a little bit now.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Emma thanks for you comment and your visit on my blog
    your card is so sweet
    love it
    hugs and great weekend
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooo great card and luvin your hand made flowers!! Great job! Thanks for joining us this month at Noor! Design UK for the "Anything Goes" challenge. My personal favorite! LOL! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete