Friday 18 August 2017

Lovely Lace



Good Morning,


It's time for a new challenge over at the Alphabet Challenge & this for night we are on the letter L. It was my turn to choose the theme so I have gone for .....

Lovely Lace



I have made another Lollipop Card (love these). I have coloured up Sweetie from Whimsy Stamps using Distressed Markers & I have added some glamour dust to her wings.


The papers where in the 3D Decadence Crafteezee Collection from Noor Designs, the flowers are from my stash. The chipboard, ribbon & pearl button are again from Noor Designs.


Thank you for stopping by make sure you pop over to the Alphabet Challenge and see all the gorgeous projects from the DT.

Hope you have a lovely day



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Crafty Addicts - Anything goes/Option of Girly
Unicorn Challenge - Magical/Mythical - Chosen Winner
Hanna and Friends - Ribbon - Top 3
Southern Girls Challenge - Add some Stamping
Always Fun Challenge - Going in Circles
Color Inspiration Monthly - Anything goes with a Hand-coloured Image

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning design! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete