Wednesday 3 May 2017

Crafty Sentiments New Release Day 2


Good Morning,

It's day 2 of the Crafty Sentiments May release and today we are showing you a gorgeous stamp called Mirror & Feather.



I have coloured her up using Distressed Markers 


I have added some glossy accents to the mirror & to her hair bobbles, I have also sprinkled some glamour dust on them for a cheeky bit of sparkle.


I have been delving into my crafty stash of goodies again for the flowers & lace.


The papers & metal leaves are from the Art Deco Crafteezee Collection.


Thank you for stopping by & this gorgeous stamp will be in the Crafty Sentiments shop Here from the 8th May.

Hope you have a lovely day

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky Challenges - Lovely Ladies - Top 3
Craft-Dee BowZ  - ATG with a handmade bow


4 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow !!! love it Emma
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Thank you for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty this is! I adore the grays and purple as a color combination!! Very pretty bow, too! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our May challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete