Monday 11 April 2016

Coffee App take one


Good Afternoon,

I'm just stopping by to show you my latest card that I have made using another of the digi's from Saturated Canary and she is called Coffee App. She reminds me a bit of myself as you can usually find me with a coffee in one had & my phone in the other.


I have coloured her up using Copic Markers. The flowers are a mixture of Wild Orchid crafts & Bunny Zoe's Crafts


All of the papers are from Live & Love Crafts & I have distressed the edges using my trusty Tim Holtz tool.


Thank you for popping by I do really appreciate it & love reading all your lovely comments.

Hope you have a fab day
(although it is raining here lol)



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Left of Center Challenges - Torn Edges - TOP 3
Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Lace & or Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Great how you coloured this fun image. Lovely card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration destination.
    Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty with lovely details. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete