Friday 1 January 2016

Dancing Squirrel


Good Morning,

I have been asked to join the Crafts Galore DT & I jumped at the chance to be part of this fab challenge team. Our first challenge of the year is Anything Goes.



I have used Dancing Squirrel from our fab sponsor Fabrika Fantasy. I have coloured her up using Prisma pencils.


This card hasn't quite come out how I wanted but what card does really?


Thank you for stopping by & please pop on over to the Crafts Galore Challenge & see what the rest of the DT have come up with.

Hope you have a fab day 


4 comments:

  1. Emma, such a happy and wispy card! I love the colors you chose for Dancing Squirrel and the pretty background panels bringing a park-theme into the mix. It's beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moni -I just love that cute squirrel - a really cute card! I'm doing a catch up around Winter Wonderland DT and making sure that I'm following all my new teamies! - here's to a lovely 2016 hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderfully pretty card Emma. The papers are gorgeous and I love the delightful squirrel. It's fabulous to have you join the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a charming and bright card! And elegant design!

    ReplyDelete