Friday 8 January 2016

Anything Goes at Art by Miran

Good Morning,

I entered the Art by Miran DT call a few weeks back as I had just really found her gorgeous images & would of loved to work with them more. Well I was quite shocked when I received an email asking if it would like to join her challenge team. Of course my answer was a huge YES.


https://www.etsy.com/shop/lemonshortbread


The challenge theme is always Anything Goes.



I have used the stunning Sophia & have coloured her up using Copic Markers.



The papers are from Michelle R Designs Sophies Rose 6x6 Collection & I have distressed the edges using a Tim Holtz tool. All of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.




Thank you for stopping by & please pop over to the Art by Miran blog & see what the rest of the DT inspiration.

Hope you have a fab day



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Hey, Whats New - New Digi & DT
ABC Challenge - Y for Your Choice
Live & Love Crafts - Something New - New Digi & DT
Crafty Catz - Flowers

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is simply stunning, not surprised you have been chosen for the team, well done and enjoy...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma;
    Oh so sweet; I find the Miran images adorable! Great layout, colours and design as well. Thanks for linking up to LLC's Janury challenge; hope you can join us this month as well!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete