Tuesday 8 December 2015

Xmas Decor at Digi Choosday


Good Morning,

Its Tuesday again which means its challenge day over at Digi Choosday and our theme this week is:

Xmas Decor


For my Xmas Decor I have recycled a coffee tar & using my favourite collection I have made it into something to put my light up twigs in. 


I have used Igloo Camp from the Frosted winter collection who can be found as an individual digi Here. The paper & trees have come from the full Frosted Winter collection that can be found Here


A pic with the lights on

Thank you for stopping by, make sure you pop over to the Digi Choosday challenge & grab the discount code.

Hope you have a fab day



I would like to enter my project into the following challenges:

City Crafter - Winter
ikes world challenge - Ice & Snow
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes


14 comments:

  1. Really love this, Emma! Such a fab idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma this is fantastic you have given me ideas what a great idea.
    Hugs
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!! Love it when it is light up. Great make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously cute. Love how you've recycled a jar too. I was wondering how those light up twigs looked cos I've seen them in shops. Great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great up cycling project, soo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emu, this is a fabulous project! Love the lighted twig idea and the jar you created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvelous creation and it looks super lit up :-)
    Thank you for joining us at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and good luck in the Vote :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful project .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely project
    thanks for joining ike's world
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card. Love the image and the colour scheme.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh brilliant love this. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. just beautiful both with and without the lights

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful idea Emma, love how those branches look in the jar, especially when the lights are turned on. Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete