Thursday 1 January 2015

A is for Anything Goes

Good Morning,

Happy New year & welcome 2015. Its the 1st Jan & its challenge day again over at The ABC Challenge & the theme is a nice easy one for the new year A is for Anything goes.


For my card I have used the fab Just so Cool from All Dressed up Stamps & have coloured her up using Pro Markers & Copics.


I thought she looked to cool to even add a little embellishment so I have left her as a CAS card & I think she looks just great.

Now pop on over to the ABC Challenge blog & see what the rest of the DT have come up with & we look forward to see what you have come up with.

Have a fab day



3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, a Happy New Year to you, I love your simple card design and your image is just gorgeous as is your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous Emz, love your colouring - Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love how you have kept the design clean so the image really pops. Beautiful colouring and great image choice.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete