Monday 28 July 2014

Happy Anniversary

Good Afternoon,


I know I shouldn't complain but I am getting a bit fed up with this hot weather, it's fine in the day when you can get out in the garden but I just wish it would be a bit colder at night so I can get some well needed sleep.

Today's card I have made for one of my Mums friends who happens to be my best customer, she gave me a list of cards that she wanted & this was on her list.
I have made this anniversary card using almost all Lili of the Valley products. I have used papers from the Country Lady paper pad & I have distressed the edges with a Tim Holts tool.





The stamped image is called Love Balloon , I have coloured it up using my Distressed Markers & I have added some glamour dust to the roses & her underskirt. Last but not least I have used the Happy Anniversary sentiment from Happy Circular Sentiments collection.




I would like to enter this card into the Lili of the Valley - Take Two Challenge.

Hope everyone is having a great day





2 comments:

  1. This is really sweet! Love the image and how you distressed with ink, it gives this card a lovely vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Emma,I like the sweet image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete