Sunday 15 June 2014

N is for Nautical


Good morning,

It's challenges time again over at The ABC challenge & the theme is N is for Nautical so we would like to see your nautical or ocean themed projects.
I have used the lovely Pearl from Saturated Canary for my card & I have coloured her up using Primsma pencils. This is only the second time I have used these pencils & I love them they are so easy to use & after watching Krista Smith from Saturated Canarys video tutorial I just had to get some & try them out.



The coral reef is from Make it crafty & the flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts.

Right pop on over to The ABC challenge & check out what the rest of the DT have come up with & we look forward to stopping by your blogs to look at what you have come up with.

Hope you have a great day





1 comment:

  1. Stunning card Emma, I love your scene and you mermaid is so beautifully coloured to. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete