Thursday 10 April 2014

April Showers

Good Morning,

Where has the time gone I can't believe its April already & for once the sun is shining but this is the UK so I'm sat patiently awaiting the rain. With that it brings me nicely onto today's challenge at Charisma Cardz & the theme is April Showers. I have used a super cute image from our brilliant sponsor Bugaboo stamps called Deacon rain, I have coloured him up using Pro Markers & i have added some glitter to the rain drops & puddle.

 
The clouds have been cut using my Silhouette Cameo & the bow has been made using an envelope maker (I learnt how to do this at the NEC show)


All of the papers are from Lili of the valley's Father Knows Best paper pad. I love all of their paper pads & have to admit that i am running out of room for them all.

Now pop on over to the Charisma cardz challenge blog & see what the rest of the DT have come up with & join.

Hope you have a fab day




1 comment:

  1. This is really gorgeous Emma, I like the sweet image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete