Thursday 26 September 2013

Decorate the inside of your card at Charisma Cardz

 
Good Morning,
 
Well I'm back from a lovely week away in Somerset, love it down there & I hope we can move down to Minehead one day as it would be a dream come true.
Right on to to days card & it is Challenge day over at Charisma Cardz & this weeks theme from Team A is 'Decorate the inside of your card'. I have decorate the inside on a few cards I have made but on the whole its not something I do a lot. The image is from one of our sponsors this week the fab Crafty Sentiments and she is called Harriett. I have added some shabby white frantage around the image & this is the first time I have used this & I think I put a tad too much on, I have distressed the edges with distressed ink. I have used my ohh so fav die the La La Land Heart banner & the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.









Our fab sponsors this week are :

Crafty Sentiments

Digi Stamp Boutique


Make sure you pop over to the Charisma cardz Challenge blog & see what the rest of the DT have done & have a go, you never know you could be next weeks winner.

Have a fab day





No comments:

Post a Comment