Tuesday 26 March 2013

Happy Easter

Afternoon all,

Todays card has been made using my new stamps & papers from Lili of the Valley that i purchased at the Hobbycraft Show at the NEC on Saturday, drove up to Birmingham in the snow as nothing was going to stop me getting there.
The stamp is called 'Hoppy Easter' & the papers are from the Bonnetts & Bowties pad, the flowers are from Wils Orchid Crafts.
I am sorry that the photo is a bit on the blurry side but it's been taken on my phone as i was in a hurry :-)


 
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Cute card thursday - Easter Parade
 
rubys rainbow - Easter
 
simon says stamps challenge - Easter/Spring

3 comments:

  1. this is so cute and lovely!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.. how adorable! You colored that sweet image perfectly! And I love the doily as a mat, too. :) Thanks for playing along in our "Easter/Spring" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love the pretty flowers and the doily is perfect. Thank you for playing at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete