Friday 5 August 2016

A whole lotta love


Good Morning,

It's challenge time again over at the Alphabet Challenge & it's team A's turn again, where is this year going? It'll be Christmas before we know it lol

We are on the letter L which this time is for 'Love'. It's my friends wedding tomorrow & I thought for a different kind of present I would make her something to remember the day by.


I have painted an box frame that I think came from the Works & have distressed it up for the vintage look. Her colour scheme is Yellow & White so I had to dig out my yellows which I did find that I have nearly run out of.



I have painted the gorgeous Wycinanka Chipboard Wedding Couple & have added some frantage for that extra special sparkle.


I have gone a tad overboard with the pics but I was actually really pleased with how it turned out, just hope she likes it.


Thank you for stopping by & please make sure you stop by the Alphabet Challenge & join in as we all love you see your gorgeous creations.

Hope you have a fab day



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Emboss it
The Crafter's Cafe - Flowers
Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes





4 comments:

  1. Emma, this is a beautiful! I'm sure Sarah and Sacha will love this unique wedding gift. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, such a thoughtful gift. Your friend will enjoy it as a treasured keepsake. Beautifully done, with lots of pretty elements and embellishments! Hope her wedding day was pure perfection. Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wedding gift Emma. Love all the detail. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for joining us at crafty addicts this is a really cute little project http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete