Friday 19 February 2016

Zoo Animals


Good Morning,

It's time for Team A to showcase our gorgeous inspiration for you for our new challenge over at the Alphabet Challenge & the theme this challenge is .........

Z for Zoo Animals




I have used the new Little Critters - Faraway Friends stamp collection from Lili of the Valley. These little stamps are so cute & perfect for the Zoo Animals theme.
I have had another go at making a shaker card & I think this one is a bit better but still needs a bit of tweaking but I will get there lol 


I have coloured all of the little critters up using Copic markers & have cut them all out. The Jumbo Wishes sentiment is also part of the Faraway Friends set.


Thank you for stopping by & please pop over to the Alphabet Challenge & see all the lovely DT inspiration & join in with this fab challenge.

Hope you have a fab day



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Critter & Creatures Linky Party - Anything goes with an Animal
Simon Says Stamp - Shake it up
City Crafter Challenge - Use the negative part of your die cut
Ikes World Challenges - Going in Cirlces
Shopping Our Stash - Fantastic Plastic - Top 3

13 comments:

  1. A great idea to make a shaker card, Emma - I love all the little zoo animals too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love shaker cards and this is adorable. Your coloring is exquisite. So glad you joined the City Crafter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Emz. I have trouble creating circle shakers, so enjoy seeing them on others' projects. Thank you for sharing with us at Ike's World Challenge blog this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab shaker card, love the wee zoo beasties! Thanks for playing along with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Fantastic Plastic" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Emz, a lovely design with such a pretty embossed background....your critters are all fabulous, beautifully coloured and a wonderful shaker element and lovely sequins!!
    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun shaker card and loving all the cute wild animals. Perfect for my Critters and Creatures Linky party, thanks so much for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable shaker card .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my your coloring is perfect and your card turned out fabulous. Such a woanderful take on our theme! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so sweet - lovely little critters and great embossing. I have never made a shaker card yet !! LoL Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! The wild animals are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what adorable animals. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete