Tuesday 4 February 2014

New canary

Good Afternoon,

Wow 2 posts in one day i think i may need to go & lay down for a bit lol. I would like to share this card with you that i made using my new Saturated Canary stamp called Zoe I just love her hair. I have coloured her using my distressed markers, the swirly stamp in the corner is from the  Grunge Corners set from Lili of the Valley. I coloured the corners stamp with the walnut stain distressed marker as i only wanted part of the stamp to come out, it took a few attempts but i think it came out OK in the end.
All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts & the lace, bark heart & cheese cloth are all from Live & Love Crafts.


I have added stickles to her necklace & the swirly corner stamp.


 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Cute Card Thursday - Something New (Zoe stamp)
The Ribbon Girl - Hearts
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
 
Hope you have a fab day
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the really soft feel. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning and I agree with Naomi about the lovely soft feel to it...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week..x

    ReplyDelete