Friday 14 February 2014

James & the butterflies

Good Morning,

Happy Valentines day I hope everyone gets a little something sparkly today I expect mine will be in the shape of some glamour dust lol

I have made today's card using the gorgeous James - Butterflies from Lil of the Valley. I have coloured him using Distress Markers, I have distressed the edges with the Tim Holtz tool & added Distressed Ink to finish it off. I have added links to everything I have used at the bottom of the post, I've learnt how to do that now :-) so pleased with myself lol



I have added some pearls to the corners as i have to have some sort of bling on nearly every card.


The Flowers are from Wild Orchid & the little wooden banner is from Live & Love Crafts

 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Sketch Saturday -  #296
 
 
Bearly Mine - Vintage Romance
4 Crafty Chicks - Use Pearls
The Ribbon Girl - Lili of the Valley - Romantic Theme (I hope the 4 U counts as romantic)
 
I hope you all have a lovely day
 
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card. Thank you for sharing at Bearly Mine Challenge. We wish you good luck and hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Emma, beautifully water colored image too. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a sweet card, and I love this little bear! Thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great paper, I have this too, I love it. Great image, you made him so soft, I love the details with the flowers too... nice pearls and the butterfly too! Thanks for entering our Pearls challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT@4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, so sweet..Thank you for joining use at Bearly-Mine Challenge and hoping you would like to join us again. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    Thank you so much for your lovely creation and participation at our "Vintage Romance" challenge over at Bearly Mine Inspiration and Challengeblog.
    Hope you had fun joining us and will be back soon. Good luck

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete