Monday 3 February 2014

I love you James

Good Afternoon,
 
I thought I would share this card with you today as it's been sat on my side for a few days now. I have used the gorgeous James - Daisy from Lili of the Valley & he is one of their new release stamps which I just had to have. The Papers & sentiment are also Lili of the Valley Paper Pad - Country Lady & Handwritten Phrases. The Lace & bark heart are from Live & Love Crafts & the flowers are from Wild Orchid.



 
I have coloured James with Distressed markers & added some stickles to the middle of the flowers.
 
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Live & Love Crafts - Love n Lace
Wild Orchid - Love is
 
Thank you for stopping by & I hope you have a fab day
 
Hugs
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Emma, I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet :) Thanks for playing with us in the Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo adorable. Thanks for joining us at LLC.
    Hugs Tracy x
    I have Candy on my blog if you get time to pop over

    ReplyDelete