Wednesday 20 November 2013

James in blue

Good Evening,

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening, I'm rather happy as I am on holiday for a few days have to use my holiday before the end of the year. Today's card has been made using Frosty Christmas pad & James the Bear Big Star from Lili of the Valley. I have coloured him in using Distressed markers & added glamour dust to his hat, I have also distressed the edges of the image & papers with Walnut stain.










I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Little Fairies - Top of the Pops (my song is Rose Royce Wishing on a Star)
Creative Knockouts - Make it Sparkle
Cute Card Thursday - So Angelic

Hope you have a lovely evening

Emma


2 comments:

  1. Aawwww thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies with this gorgeous creation! Adore James the bear and love your song choice too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card - I love how you have coloured the image and great backing papers too.

    Thanks for joining us at CLF this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete