Thursday 21 November 2013

Christmas at Charisma

Good Morning,

It's challenge time over at Charisma Cardz & its Team A's turn to show off their fab creations, this weeks theme is Christmas. I have used a lovely image from Time for Tea designs called Santa Hat, I have coloured her up using Copics for her hair & Pro Markers for everything else. I have added my fav glamour dust to her hat & around the bottom of her coat & sleeves.
The papers are Lili of the Valley called Classic Christmas, one of the many paper pads that i bought from them at the Hobbycrafts show. 




This card is for sale in my facebook store

Our fab sponsors are:

Pink Cat

Digi Stamp Boutique

Time for Tea

Now pop on over to the Charisma Cardz Challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT have come up with & have join in.

Have a fab day

Emma


1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful Emma, I love the layout and that image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete