Tuesday 8 October 2013

Snowy Hug

Morning all,

I am having a few days off to dog sit for my Mum as she's disappeared off to London with my Auntie for one of her many 60th birthday presents, this one is tea at Claridges all very posh. I have however brought most of my crafty stuff with me so her house will be covered in glitter etc by the time she comes back lol

On to today's card, i have finally started the Christmas cards round of applause if you please. I have dug out the Marianne dies for the snowflakes & the lovely lace trimming is from Live & Love Crafts. The image is Magnolia Snowy Hug. The papers are from a Christmas pad that i bought last year. I have added some glamour dust to the hats & a couple of the snowflakes to add a bit of sparkle.





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Midweek magnolias - Warm & Cozy - Tilda's in a coat
Marvelous magnolia challenge - Christmas again - Beginner
Ribbon girls - Make it sparkly

Have a fab day

Emma





4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card, beautifully embellished. Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Catz this week :)xx
    Check out my Giveaway http://stickywithglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I like the image the design and the snowflakes.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute Xmas card, wonderful choice of image, layout and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and you've used such nice colours for the image. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl challenge 'make it sparkly' best wishes, Mary G

    ReplyDelete