Thursday 5 September 2013

Sweets please

Morning,

It's been a busy week this week as I've finally started making Christmas cards, yes I have managed to make 2 & I've stamped out a load of Christmas images to colour up over the next few days. Whether this happens is another matter but at least I've made a start.
Todays card however is nothing to do with Christmas & has been made using the lovely Summer Sweet Wryn from Tiddly Inks. I have coloured her with copic markers & the lolli pops with pro-markers. The little tag sentiments are Lili of the Valley & I have attached them to the lolli pop with a brad.




 
 
 
 
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
 



Have a fab day


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Emma, great use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete