Sunday 8 September 2013

Kitty's on a candle

Afternoon Everyone,

I have been having a little play with decorating candles & i am so pleased with the results. I was really worried that I would completely melt the candle or something like that, but thankfully everything went to plan.
I have used a super cute stamp from Lili of the Valley called Kitty Gifts & I have added a bit of sparkle with some glamour dust.
So simple to do but really effective.


 

I would like to enter this project into the following callings:

Winter Wonderland - Candles
Wags n Whiskers - Ribbons & Bows

Have a fab evening

1 comment:

  1. sucha cute image and don't you just love adding those rhinestones and glitter to make it look extra special, just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
    thanks for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete