Sunday 26 May 2013

Sorry you're leaving

Evening Everyone,

Wow this weekend has been lovely so far & for a Bank Holiday this really makes a change, second nice bank holiday weekend in a row now that the weather has been nice.
The wind has still been rather blowy so thats my excuse for staying inside crafting away, i have ventured out to take Kacey for a walk & we did get rather hot so she's been keeping me company today.
I made this card for a colleague who was leaving us last week. I have used a gorgeous Saturated Canary Image from the very talented Krista Smith, she is called 'Grow'. I have also used my fav heart banner from La La Land & some lovely lace from Wild Orchid Crafts.







I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Dutch Dare Card Challenge - Flutterby Butterfly
Deep Ocean Challenge - Ribbons and/or Lace


                                                         

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty. Love the colors you have used and the banner!

    Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete