Friday 17 May 2013

Digging


Afternoon all,

Finally I've been able to get this card on here, been having some fun uploading pictures from my phone. I made this card for a friends Dads birthday as he loves gardening, as soon as she said about his love of the garden I instantly thought of this lovely image from Lili of the Valley he is called Vegetable Patch. The papers are also Lili of the Valley from their pad Country Lady, the sentiment is hand written by myself & i have distressed the outsides of the papers & image with distressed ink (new thing I've learnt)

 
                   
 
I would like to enter this card into the new Lili of the Valley monthly challenge  - Boy oh Boy.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma, thanks for entering our first Lili of the Valley challenge with your lovely card.

    Good luck!

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete